About the job
Our client is looking for an experienced Vice President of Accounting located in KSA, Qatar, or the UAE. Applicants from Europe willing to relocate to the GCC region are welcome.
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Vice President of Accounting to oversee our accounting department and ensure that financial transactions are recorded accurately and in compliance with accounting standards. The Vice President of Accounting will be responsible for managing the accounting team, preparing financial statements, and providing financial analysis and advice to senior management.
– Manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and payroll
– Ensure that financial transactions are recorded accurately and in compliance with accounting standards
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports
– Provide financial analysis and advice to senior management to support decision-making
– Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
– Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
– Ensure that internal controls are in place and operating effectively
– Manage the relationship with external auditors and ensure timely completion of audits
– Stay up-to-date with changes in accounting standards and regulations
– Manage and mentor the accounting team to improve their skills and knowledge
– Work collaboratively with other departments to achieve company goals and objectives
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
– CPA designation is preferred
– 10+ years of experience in accounting, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
– Strong knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and regulations
– Excellent communication, leadership, and team management skills
– Experience managing the accounting function in a complex, fast-paced environment
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
– Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders
– Experience with ERP systems and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If you have a passion for accounting and are looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a talented team of accounting professionals, we encourage you to apply for the Vice President of Accounting position. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development.
Disclaimer: HAX consulting or the poster of the job are not in control of the hiring process for this role, the job owner (partner) is in charge of the hiring process and will shortlist the ideal candidate accordingly.