As a Planning & Logistics Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing various reports related to Supply chain KPIs. Coordinate with commercial team for Forecast (Replenishment and Depletion) submission. Follow up with customer service team and OCs for open orders / shipment plans. You will maintain governance of forecasting and inventory management. You will pro-actively monitor and coordinate for allocation management, cut-off, OOS risk. You will support to carry out all the steps of the S&OP process.
A high degree of flexibility is required in this role as a large part of it is responding to the situation on hand and providing insightful analyses as needed.
To be successful in this role, you will be a collaborative business partner who is able to work seamlessly within a lean and matrix organization. You have an analytical and curious mindset with an innate drive to continuously learn. You are always looking for opportunities to build efficiencies as you have a Fearless and Founders mindset.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE
* Coordinate for the 3rd party distributor inventory reports and consolidate for monthly reporting.
* Collect and integrate monthly depletion forecast, inventory data, and in transits for distributor markets.
* Follow up with CSR team for open orders status, shipment plan and In-transit tracking.
* Back orders tracking and follow up with OC fulfilment teams.
* Coordinate with commercial team for IBP Forecast submission.
* Validation and sanity check of IBP forecasts vs open orders. Analyse changes in forecasts / demands.
* Allocation management – support in tracking orders / consumption for Allocated Products.
* Prepare monthly reports and presentation for Supply Chain KPIs visibility.
* Interpret data, identify trends, and draw conclusions from the reported data which will help drive business decisions.
* Support Master Data maintenance related tasks.
* Liaise with Finance team for data inputs as and when required.
* Maintain proactively documentation SharePoint repository for the supply chain team
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Distribution processes.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Must be fluent in English. Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
* Experience in Demand Planning will be beneficial.
* Knowledge of ERP / SAP / IBP / BI will be an additional advantage.
* Learning agility, adaptability, and problem-solving skills.
* High attention to details. Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills.
* Ability to work independently with high degree of initiative and drive.
* Sense of urgency and proactivity. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
* Able to collaborate within the team as well as with cross-functional stakeholders.
PERSONAL QUALITIES – SHARE OUR FOUNDERS PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR
* Belonging: You have a strong capacity to create a culture of Belonging, where people feel appreciated for who they are, what they do, and who they can become. Youre an authentic leader who acts with purpose and has an approachable, empathetic, open communication style. Embrace multicultural environment with diverse ways of working