About the job
– Greet incoming visitors and internal clients.
– Handle reception desk duties.
– Maintain o? ce security by following safety procedures and control access via the reception desk (issue visitor badges and access cards).
– Answer phone and email inquiries.
– Coordinate with staff regarding client payment collections, bid bond/proposal deliveries.
– Maintain the reception environment to a high presentation level.
– Manage the office space booking tool, send confirmation e-mails and arrange meeting requirements.
– Handle highly escalated, supervisory and VIP client calls.
– Supervise Front of House and manage their productivity.
– Train Office Security according to the protocols.
– Work with Finance Team in regards to engagement charges of local trips, salary deduction of lost access cards and drivers overtime charges. Submission of Monthly reports to the line manager and other additional tasks allocated by the line manager.
– Conduct introduction of Workplace Services to new joiners.
– Handle Potential New Client inquiries and relay to Business Development Team.
– Prepare monthly Front of House, and Drivers report.
– Manage Office Drivers tasks distribution, leave planner, utilization.
– Assist in training and mentoring new hires on reception and switchboard responsibilities.
– Comply with all processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labor law