About the job
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
A leading Chemical manufacturing company is actively recruiting a Technical Service Manager for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
– Provide technical support to customers including training, troubleshooting assistance, and on-site visits.
– Lead the development and launch of new customized applications.
– Develop and maintain data sheets and define quality specifications for new systems.
– Scout for potential collaboration, and acquisitions to broaden the product and application portfolio.
– Continuously monitor the market and industry trends to identify new business opportunities.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Must have proven experience in the construction chemical industry.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical service role.
– Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team of professionals.
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.