About the job
Provide support to the cargo trade, corporate customers and the Cargo Sales team by providing pro-active and efficient customer and corporate driven service in order to increase the customer account base, achieve revenue targets for Dubai & Northern Emirates and maintain a high standard of service to Emirates SkyCargo customers
– Support Senior Cargo Sales Executives in managing their accounts and thus assist them in achieving their assigned individual revenue targets.
– Support Senior Cargo Sales Executives by giving personalised attention to major commercial clients and top productive cargo agents by attending to their specific needs and enquiries with the aim of encouraging repeat business
– Provide support to the Senior Cargo Sales Executives by visiting all the cargo agents, commercial houses and individual clients and resolving their issues in a timely and accurate manner in order to support operations and to minimise official complaints by the customer.
– Provide rate quotes and other related information to all telephone enquiries keeping in mind at all times the conversion of enquiries into firm business to generate additional revenue.
– Network with key personnel in all accounts handled by Senior Cargo Sales Executives to promote and offer services of Emirates SkyCargo therefore increasing the customer account base.
– Execute account specific marketing and sales strategies in close liaison with the sales team to capture maximum market share within the account and thus position Emirates SkyCargo as the preferred carrier.
– Execute agreed strategies to develop identified key revenue generating market segments in close co-ordination with the Senior Cargo Sales Executives thereby creating more avenues of revenue generation through new customers
– Consolidate market competitive intelligence through various sources to maintain a leading competitive edge amongst competing carriers and thereby continuing to position Emirates SkyCargo as the preferred carrier.
– Process confirmation of bookings from cargo agents on fully booked flights through the allocation system in accordance with the laid down procedure to generate additional revenue. The jobholder is required to monitor the utilisation of the allocation and appraise the Senior Cargo Sales Executive for increasing/decreasing the allocation when the demand exceeds the allocation or vice versa.
Desired Skills and Experience
Logistics/Cargo.Other : 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Knowledge/skills Must have completed advanced cargo courses with a recognised airline or IATA Thorough knowledge of reservations system (Sita Fast4/SkyChain) Expert user of Microsoft word, excel, power-point and other PC systems In depth knowledge of world geography Ability to work independently and under pressure Excellent telephone skills Other languages besides English a. Preference for Arabic b. Preference for Hindi