About the job
– Set and maintain agreed stock targets and re-order levels in conjunction with the Business.
– Ensure that stocking policies result in a replenishment process that consistently delivers required product volumes on-time and in-full, within date sensitive tolerances, to meet restaurant requirements.
– Run the MRP requirement at least once a week.
– Communicate with the purchasing for the requirement of the stock for Frozen, Chilled, Dry and Packaging Materials with requested delivery dates.
– Revue the actual consumption vs. the forecasted and highlight the deviation.
– Lead the monthly MRP meeting with the SC and Procurement teams.
– Supervise the different materials replenishment plans.
– Review the BOM with the QA department.
– Keeping Stock Coverage volumes based on SSP in monthly closing.
– Calculating the SSP level based on the yearly budget.
– Report and Highlight the slow-moving item.
– Classify the ABC classification for the RM based on the slow moving and fast-moving items.
– Developing, evaluating, and enhancing MRP technique based on demand planning rolling forecast.
– Managing demand review meeting with operation, marketing teams